Sunday, September 19, 2010

Valves, Timing

Sorry forgot to take a picture. But I adjusted the valves on the MG today all 8 needed to be adjusted and it started afterwards so again I didn't make it worse which is about par for anything I do to the car. Next I will be checking the timing in my seemingly never ending quest to get the engine setup properly. So if any of you have a timing light I could borrow that would be sweet. I know you all were just itching to hear what I was up to this evening.

3 comments:

  1. Saw you cruising that little British bulldog around by the Canarama. I was surprised to see it moving considering how freakin cold it's been. Tried to get your attention, but the windows were so steamed up you couldn't see me. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'as long as we dont hear about why your itching from last night. hararar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea I was having some defogging issues for sure and then some smoke started coming out of the defrost vents???? not real sure what would make that happen, unless the heater core is leaking maybe... aww for fuck's sake.

    ReplyDelete