Well things have been moving right along at a snails pace as usual, but making miles inch by inch non the less.
Got a look inside the bottom end of the shovel due to a leaky cam cover gasket that I figured needed fixing before I tried running full fluids. Things looked good there.
That creepy guy in my air cleaner is back, but I got the backing plate modified to fit the s&s Super E and it looks pretty Boss.
Got my sissy tower back from Brian, all shining like a national guitar. Lovin' it.
And Hambone's got his chop dropped off for wiring. This is the first picture that really shows the stance of this bad ass machine and shit if it isn't the coolest thing runnin (even though it's not yet).