Sunday, April 18, 2010

Successfull delivery

It was a beautiful day for ride and if not for the slight hangover it would have been perfect. Amazing how well you can think while riding. My meditation on the way up brought me to the answer for the goofy high idle. I used the kiss principle and was itching to fix it when I got to La Ronge. Be sure the bike is totally warmed up before you adjust the idle speed!
Chris was stoked to see the bike and got all giggly when I readjusted the carbs and had it running totally proper! So we took it down to the dock for a shoot, don't worry I've edited the gay man poses offered by Little!


They still have ice on the lake but it won't last long and the planes will be put in the water soon.



1 comment:

  1. Good to hear a successful delivery was made. Just goes to show, the best medicine for motorcycle woes is riding motorcycles. Those XS650's, they damn near fix themselves.

    ReplyDelete