Monday, August 15, 2011

Modern Chop Monday

A lot of us feel the need to dis anything post-cone shovel when it comes to custom harley's. And with the gaudy, often outlandish, OCC Theme bike claptrap, often sporting post-shovel HD's or ULTIMA or big S&S's, who can blame us. That said, I couldn't help but think that there's got to be someone out there building nice, clean, simple modern customs. So with that I propose a Modern Chop Monday. I'll try and find some builders and bikes out there that aren't trying to make a "retro bobber" out of new bikes or copying the over the top stretched designs of West Coast Choppers or OCC. So Here's the first, although to be honest it turns out this crossbones is a photochopped image. Found Here.

If you know of any tasteful modern customs send them my way and I'll post them on Mondays.

1 comment:

  1. Photochopped... Maybe that is easier. I now offer photochopping. For only 15000. Text me if interested.

    ReplyDelete