Thursday, August 11, 2011

Doc Jessop

Me and the cone shovel took the Mule over to Brian's last night for an insiders look, measurement and inspection. After venturing cold instruments into dark places, Doc Jessop gave the mill a clean bill of health. Looks like we're working with mid-life jugs (030) with aftermarket pistons, standard four and a quarter 80" stroke with no scoring or damage to speak of. Gonna get quick de-glazing over there and then we're in business.

I also got the chance to take Brian's Pan-Shovel for a little belt around the block just to light a fire under my ass. Shit! that thing rides like a dream. Hopefully I'll get the 4 speed and primary worked out soon and I can try to fire up the project just to keep my spirit warm through the winter. Thanks again, brother, for the complete physical and the born free goody bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment