Wednesday, October 17, 2012

From Swamp Donkey to Water Mule

 So I did a few interior patches and got the inside painted nice a few weeks back
 The next weekend I got a primer coat on.
 Finally decided on a colour and although I wasn't going with the metal flake some assholes put a bug in my ear and I ended up spending way too much on what has turned out to be the proper metal flake paint.


 It is a full on ameture job but is looking pretty sweet.
 Polished some bits and put them on last weekend.
I am over the hump on this one just some seats to do up get the engine back on and a steering wheel and it'll be ready.... I am thinking I will be done the day the last lake in SK finally freezes over completely. But at least I will free up the garage to get started on the next one on the list.  Next summer is going to be sweet living on the lake!

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha Swamp Donkey! perfct. Shit thats looking sweet bro. You're gonna have a beauty of a water mule there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fukking awesome dude, that colour is titties! the cats ass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colour is a close match to nissan's burnt orange from their 350Z a few shades off left or right I don't know, but I am stoked on how it turned out!!! I'll be cruzin in style on the lake. You guys will have to take a ride up for some fishin next summer!

    ReplyDelete