Wednesday, August 12, 2009

new/old tank for honda twin project




So i never missed the boat, and had to go by that old lidless sporty tank. I'm pretty sure its good inside, but its incredibly had to see.... Seems fine though. That bike already has an inline fuel filter. It will look badazz in the generic kind of way jap bikes look when you do that to them. I have some pics i left at mom and dads i'll post andtake some with the misc parts "mounted". Stopped by hebb's when i was "working" today. he says he probably has a lid frit, ill just bring it over and we'll try a few. $15 bux he told me if we can find one. Then i fuckin farted on his dog.

4 comments:

  1. real nice dog. real friendly. i actually really like the dog the few times it let me pat it, but it was putting its nose in my ass. what a mofo to do? it gave me a little space after. cant say as i blame it. euh. hope hebb never lit a match when i left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work. I nearly bought that tank when it was $60 just cuz I'm a frickn menno and it was a deal. Glad to see a mule with it for $40.

    I thought Hebb was outta bizness, but lately I've heard a few references to him. Does he still have a yard fulla bikes and bobbles?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not so much yardfull, just a housefull. and i think hes into "flipping" complete bikes after investing the sweat equity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. should be able to tell a clean tank by stickin yer nose in it. Smell like fish? Plug yer nose and keep on...

    ReplyDelete