Wednesday, March 3, 2010

CycleMania update

Stopped in at R&L today and picked up some entry forms. Here's the skinny: $60 per entry (ouch), gets you a 10' space with curtains in the back and dividing each stall. Dividers can be removed if we want to display as a group. Power is provided for each stall in-case you wanna fancy it up with some disco shit. I've got a bunch of entry forms so you can pickem up from me or head down to R&L yerself. Real nice guys, beautiful customer's Shovel in back. The Shovel I mean. I have no idea if the customer is beautiful, but I doubt it. How many beautiful people do you know riding pre- evo Harleys?

2 comments:

  1. I won't have anything to show by then, unless your looking for another bug splattered greasy before bike... well I did wash the bugs and a lot of the grease off from last summer but I still have a long way to go lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so that will cost $180 for me? what if we can fit more then one bike in a ten foot space??? hummm....

    ReplyDelete