Thursday, June 24, 2010

Flin Flon?

When wazzat again? Aug 27-29?

Ok never mind, a little more research and I have my answer, consider me stoked. I think Sr.'s in also. If he doesn't get some crops in soon , he'll maybe have time to do that 440 kit on his DRZ400SM....


I'm gonna have to get my seat shape changed just a little. Anybody know a good place to get it recovered after? or know how to do it?
The way it is wit those old maxims, the slant is too far forward and i just vibrate down towards the gas tank until I'm sitting on my ballsaK. Not so great for putting this miles on. There has to be something better....

According to the guy from attack choppers, all you need is just to remove the seat and throw down a little peice of towel! Harararar! I am not not that tough. He is waaaaaaaay more punk than me.

7 comments:

  1. Be sure not to miss his recent pontifications about jap cruizers, harley bashing, and spousal abuse. If you never did i recomment click the "where it all started" button and read that rant first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes'sir. 27th-29th. The solution for a forward slanty seat is to wheely the whole way to the Flon. 440 kit? Awesome! although Sr's gonna have some seat issues too if he plans to go 1400 Km's in 3 days on a DRZ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That old bugger has a peice of sheepskin and iron balls. Doesn't really seem to bother'im....

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stoked yer in!!! If anyone deserves a bike trip...

    I don't know how the seat is set up on the Maxim, but if it's like the CB 500 seat, just bend the front of the seat pan up an inch and stick small chunk of wood between the seat and frame. Had an old Honda Fourtrax with the same problem, every 5 min yer pulling yer ballsack outta yer ass!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you sure that was YOUR nutsak?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smart ass! Harararar. Full jedi asshole points for ninja! give you self a smak in the lips you win smartass of the day!

    I fukkin like the "farmer fix" seat solution. it involves judicial application of force on your machinery,a chunk of wood, likely unsightly and a good chance of a temporary fix. Perfect mule material. Only thing missing is empty beer cans.

    ReplyDelete