Saturday, June 19, 2010

Progress!!!......

(Sort of...) Was out at Sr.'s today so me, him and sonnyboy rolled the little twin project into the shop and bust out the grinder. There were two metal bars welded onto the frame so the p.o. could run a suzuki seat on the honda bike. Because it was free-er that replacing the missing original I would assume. Those two bars were preventing me from removing the stock airbox and throwing it out. I managed to grind one off before real life kicked (me) in (the nuts). But it falls under the category of better than nothing, b/c now i'm more motivated. Plus once you've had a grinder on it its officially a "chopper project" right?

2 comments:

  1. Nice. I still say we need a warriors weekend at the farm and bust that thing wide open. Good to hear you got some sparks flying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on ya! I'd say you're well under way seeing at least 75% of the time invested in a project bike is thinking, planning, and ebay-ing.

    ReplyDelete