Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Summer of Cable repairs.

So my sisters was in town and wanted to get her scooter fired up, she had no luck starting it and found that the rear brake wasn't working. So I charged up the battery and got it going, took it for a few blasts around town, even though I am 50lbs over the max weight for it. She wants it working for when she comes to town next so I took a look at the brake. The cable is seized. Not sure why this year I have so much trouble with cables but I am going to lube every cable on every vehicle I own to prevent this pain in my ass! Good thing is I finally got the shop organized so will probably have some MG posts for you soon!

Why is it so fun to ride something that is too small for you and makes people stare with either a questioning look or a gut busting laugh?

No comments:

Post a Comment