Monday, June 14, 2010

Shit I loved at Born Free II

Okay so I shot over 200 shots at born free II but I'm only gonna post a few cuz damn...
The amount of cool shit I didn't shoot probably out-weighs all the cool shit I've ever shot. Bike shows around here usually show 2 or three bikes that really make you smile. the rest is new school OCC ball sweat. Sooo this was off the hook. And I don't use gay terms like "off the hook" unless that shit was unreal enough to make me loose my fucking mind.

Favorite shot:
Love this pic below. The bike in the foreground won "most way out". Great category, beautiful bike.

This is gonna take a while...sweet.

Sounding the trumpets:
Turns out I love fucking Triumphs. I mean I knew I loved Trumps, but man. Seems I really love 'em cuz damn did I end up with a lot of favorites from the British Isles.



Here's a piece of Canadian Honda Bacon I've shown before as inspiration for Billy Sastard's 400, but this time with new paint.


A lot of the shit I dugg-on was bit's and bob's. Paint, tanks, sissy bars, all those accents that make a machine personal.

Celeb's:
I'm gonna keep most of my "celebrity sighting" photos to myself outta shame, couldn't be helped. but to all those bikers and bloggers who inspire me on a daily basis...I have your picture and yeah you can be certain that shit's creepy. I will however share this one with you, because I think it's a badass shot of a badass builder. respect.



Winner's got just what was comin' to them and at times, just a little lick more.

Great fuckin show! Amazing that I got a chance to be there. Pretty lucky boy for sure. Heading back to my rental car I caught this beauty that really cherried my day. Probably the sweetest 650 I've seen. period.

8 comments:

  1. Nice shots. Felt like that even came and went too quick though, need another soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been looking forward to seeing this! Some ridiculus bars in there, really dig that white wall on the 650!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice shots man, i'd love to see the whole collection some time. So many insane bikes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fukk! Fukking RADD!! I'm super stoked for ya thatcha got to see a show in one of the grandfather/birthplaces of custom bike culture. Art and history in all its splendor. + really fukkin loud and greasy + big tits. If you've been to heaven do you really ever come back?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please tell me you brought me one of them Arrogant Bastards...

    ReplyDelete
  6. K, i'll post my ignorance, who is that Screwert lookalike (me'n'ninja's cousin)that is the badass celeb. builder?

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey great pics man. my bike is the one with the retardedly long fishtails and trippy white and multicoloured paint with the shrooms, needles etc, i saw three shots of it, would love see anymore you may have, could you email them to me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Doubt. retarDED is exactly How i'D deScriBe iT. LOveD It. I'Ve GoT A few mORE SHots of yer Ironhead. Give me A shout throuGH MY profile Here and I'll seND'm to you. I'd love to do a proper shoot on it. Maybe next time I'm in Van I'll shout before I COME. Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete