Thursday, January 21, 2010

Black Sparrow Archives

Found some pics in the archives of the Black Sparrow just after I'd bought her. FONZIE!!

Billy suggested I might get that big dent outta the top of the tank with a little plunger power. Now I think he just wanted the opportunity to get this picture. Look at that Eddie Vedder hair!


How many nights was this the norm. I spent more time jerry rigging that thing 'til 2am just so I could ride to work in the morning. Musta' put a few thousand city miles on that thing from July to December when I finally pulled the top end apart. I miss you little 360.

4 comments:

  1. i must say that was some wicked hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good times! that 360 was so light it was a real blast. not a fast blast, but a blast like a new skateboard. (says a nonsk8r)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont know if i ever even rode it after the rebuild!

    ReplyDelete
  4. definitely had more jam after the rebuild. Still marmalade, but with the lowered seat and drag bars it was stoopid fun fer kneerly knee draggin' corners.

    ReplyDelete