Saturday, January 9, 2010

Survey Says...........

Du keeps wins the grand prize of a smile and a nod from me the next time I see him congratulations. And now some pathetic attempts at photoagraphy by me while trying to fly an airplane at night. actually looks cool but not what I was going for!







and I just liked this pic, a fleet of 152 IIs


Now I will stop my digression, next time I post I'll be showing you guys some carburator pics and hopefully how I soldered a float, any advice would be appreciated. Cheers











3 comments:

  1. Hey, anything with a motor and the capability of killing it's driver, rider, pilot is welcome here. I'm all for the aviation pics.

    And yeah let's see that solder job too. That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are those the Mitcheson planes? Looks like the one I went up in last spring. The instructor took me out for over an hour S.W. of the city for some kick ass stalls and spins. Nearly shit my pants. It was awesome! I hope posting this doesn't get her canned...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep those are Mitchinsons birds Lol it must have been Bliss she loves the spins and even let me do acouple myself super fun Eh! I'll give yous guys some more aviation pics if you like. but first the carb floats ha ha I'm starting a job tomorrow so I'll actually be able to buy some parts !!!!sweet!

    ReplyDelete