Tuesday, February 9, 2010

FUCK YOU CHELIOS! (another lame "winter post")


The Mrs. and I had the flu last week. And kids at home. Nice. (vomit sound here) The high point besides my son being real snuggly before he fukkin barfed on my repeatedly, was i actually had a moment alone with the boob toob. I wanted mindless entertainment so on a whim i selected "CRANK 2 HIGH VOLTAGE". I was not dissapointed and neither will you be. It's got that one character that Jason Statham plays. Chevy Chelios-just a read badass, again. perfect. It's like a speed trip cartoon for adults! Fukkin hilarious! Strange and gratuitus violence. Like any good Chevy, plenty of falling down. Creative and gratuitus boobie shots. Some softcore even. Not a bit of it plausable, rediculous characters, and the only female characters are strippers and hookers! There's even a little "me love you long time!" china doll.

Do not try to watch this movie with your Mrs. Do not ever even admit you've heard of it. just put your hand in your pants, grab the cheetos and turn off your brain and turn on a big shit eater. Time well wasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment