Saturday, February 6, 2010

Regina Swap Meet

Just got home from the swap meet in Regina.


A bit of a bust for me unfortunately. A great place if yer building a Shovel. Boxes and boxes of that shit. Pretty Harley exclusive tables through-out. Picked up a set of 1" pullbacks for $2 and a few peg pieces that a guy gave me for free.

Got to meet some guys I've been chatting with on PrairieIronbutt forums though, including The Prodigy Cycle Products guys from Olds (speaking of Shovels nice one from Prodigy).

They're your Canadian dist. for Biltwell and Lowbrow products. Wish I'd known about them earlier and saved about $40 in shipping from an American dist. There's another swap in Moose Jaw in March and I was told that the tables tend to be a little more diverse there. Brits, Japs, and the like. I think we should get a table. I've got a crap load of spare 650 bits to unload, Hambone, we could load up your bikes and your EVO frame and try and get them sold. Bring any garage built bits you've got, bars, seat pans, wheels, whatever. Thought I could bend up a few extra sissies by then and try selling those too. Let me know if anyone's interested. It'd be fun if a few of us could make it. Good winter road trip for shits and giggles.

Sweet Girder. $500 obo. get fucked.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pics, i was with you in spirit. In body i was eating cheezecake and dicussing boogerlicker classroom management techniques with all the fine ladies at the early childhood education conference.

    March you say. Fukkit! thats almost spring. We could prodly ride by then, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking springer front. Bad looking price. I didn't pay that much for my whole bike. What are you going to do with the pullbacks? When's the show in March?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got a tub of KLR Parts if that's the sort of stuff I could bring it. Might be kinda cool to check out anyhow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I dunno what kinda stuff sells, but it'd be fun to have a crew there either way. March 13th. Think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What am I gonna do with the pullbacks? Fuck I dunno, but they were $2.

    Maybe they'll be my honda highway bars.

    ReplyDelete