Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Had some time.

Been super busy lately. But I got a few minutes to roll to the shop and have some fun with sickles.


Dimpled the seat post in the wishbone frame for good clearance




Started the bars for it also




Spent some time looking at this one

Last week i got a call from this guy that heard i am looking for old hd stuff. He said he had a bunch of old knuckle head stuff that he was just going to throw away and was wondering if I wanted it....... I fell for it hard. And said YES I'll come pick it up right now. He stared laughing and said that he was just b s ing me.
He then said that he and his buddy wanted to meet me. They came over and talked and told stories. Larry is the one the the 47 knuckle.











Lee from Hambone Kustoms

3 comments:

  1. fukkin right on dude. glad your meeting cool people. i know sask folk are irreplacable but, what a fukkin gem of a kulture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. Free Knuckle that's a good one. That shovel of yours on the road again?

    ReplyDelete