Sunday, July 11, 2010

Desert Rose Alley Donut

C'mon dude, don't leave me hangin......
I'm lookin' like a douche here!

Update:
Well the challenge of an alley donut was too much for these Ninjas to resist. Let me first say despite appearances, the alley behind the Tiny Garage Rod Shop is in fact NOT really wide enough for a donut. At least not without tearing up the neighbors grass patch he's planted. Sorry Larry. Unfortunately the old adage is true and although I thought I'd shined my latest turd to a chromey luster, the physical toll of a donut was too much for the 'Lil Desert Rose. Although it started off with promise, a broken front brake cable limits the alley donut to being performed by those with skills greater than mine. This is merely a postponement. Enjoy.


2 comments:

  1. yyep! aaany minute now, Ninja's gonna post a little nugget of awesomness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoo! Thanks dude! seRiouSly! a donut fail is every bit as good as a donut. It's all about the journey, not the destination right? e.g.-Flin Flon's pretty fukkin arbitrary right?
    RaD!!!

    ReplyDelete