Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Antiquated Mule Pilot Test

So the past couple days there's been this '76 DiscoRay, L82 (important 30hp distinction) parked at work.

And today I couldn't resist takin' a few snaps of it's antiquated glory.



Well someone musta seen me because when I got up to my office, Cheryl walks in and tosses me the keys. "Take your time.", she says. "It corners really nice with the gas on."

OooooKaaaayyyyy...





Comin off this ramp I looked in the rear view to see the po po tailing me. Oops. Honest officer I didn't know the car was in MPH. I thought 50 was a perfectly reasonable speed to exit the freeway.



2 comments:

  1. Holly damn you get to work early. And why didn't you come pick me the fuck up? Did you really think I had anything better to do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And oh so pleased with himself. Although who the hell wouldn't be? The 1968-82 Vette (early 70's especially) have always been my favorite. As a kid my friends had skate posters etc, I had Corvette posters. You lucky bastard!

    ReplyDelete