Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Cousin Ollie's Bag

Cousin Ollie bought a new (ish) Meanstreak. He gave me the old bags off his ujm after he sold it. They......are small. and mightnot fiton my maxim. He isnt' going to make itto the 'flon but might meet us for beer if we tell him where we are. I'm not sure we should b/c he told me he let the cops up north know we were rollin' thru that hood. I said thanks fer lettin 'em know were not a troop of out laws, the less adventure the better that far from home. He told me "whaterver, fukker, I told 'em all'yall had guns and crack."
Uhh... thanks for the bags dude. Maybe next summer you can come with us if you rnot goining to be such a fukkin heatscore.
I talked to Sissybitch Mike's sister today, she sez he ain't along b/c of legal and permit reasons. We'll miss his hiphop ass at 4:20.

No comments:

Post a Comment