Thursday, October 7, 2010

Optimal Muleage

So yesterday on my way home the whammy breaks (caused by leaking axle seals) actually locked up and would not let go. I dragged a screeching tire half a block before it let go.


Sooo today with a 5 dollar can of brake cleaner I "fixed" the stick. Good lord there was a lotta rubbery grease piled up behind those drums.
I've also coined a new phrase here on the Mule. "Achieving Optimal Muleage". This is done by performing the absolute minimum amount of work and spending the minimum amount of money while consuming the maximum amount of beer possible to keep your Mule on the road. That's it. If it was easy, cost nuthin' caused a hangover and it'll need fixin again in less than a month, you have achieved optimal muleage.

2 comments:

  1. Like wrapping the rust holes in the exhaust pipe with fire retardant curtains so it won't burn your leg anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harararar! Optimal Muleage!


    I'm coming to your house later ninja fukker b/c du keeps invited me.

    ReplyDelete