Friday, January 21, 2011

Long awaited answer

Du keeps wins another smile and nod from me the next time I see him. With the correct answer a Cessna 310. I apologize for posting the riddle and disapearing but been busy. I wanted to get a good pic of the plane but I didn't get the right one until today in this picture we were only using 50%hp.



No my camera is not fast enough to get this while the engine is running we did actually shut it down today. I now have a multi-engine rating and with some luck and no ice in the forecast I will have my instrument rating done next week so I can start paying back all that money...damn

1 comment:

  1. Oh she's a beauty! And congratulations on the new ratings. A bit jealous in that dept. I await the smile and nod. Will try not to spend it all in one place. Wait a minute, aren't smiles free? Oh yeah, that's just at McD's.

    ReplyDelete