Monday, March 7, 2011

handsome devils

so tix for the pixies show, if i read my info correctly, are of a dollar value that exceeds my desire to see them. A shame, but i saw fb and the c's at reds in edmonchuck with ninja many moons ago and they did the best of the pixies. it was super! however, proving that you can get authentic surf rock(abilly) in the furthest place a way from an ocean ever (here), and the coolest tidal wave vibe this side of Azcrack, MB., the handsome devils ,later named the heatscores will be at amigo's on April 15th (fukkin eh, thats a friday). Ran into the fellow who i believe plays the drums in that ensemble today. I was whining that the only thing i cared about losing in my divorce ('bout a decade ago) was that damn handsome devils cd, and could he hook me up. the short answer was no, but apparently the band members all live here agian, and they're playin this show. and b/c he's a cool shit that mike and i'm a slipri little whiner he thought he could possibly stamp out few more of the very limited edition hansome/heatscore joint. maybe even a double of both albums. so I'm gonna save a few bucks extra (by unfortunatly not going to the pixies), and be the drunkken fukkin asshole trunna trade whiskey for cd's at the show. you should come.

2 comments:

  1. Not to mention the heatscores/great shakin fevers show is also the bastards kick-off to the ink alley/cyclemania weekend. Oh and I have a copy of the heatscores 10" vinyl lp released only in Germany. Eat your heart boyee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kraut-wax! Excellent! Hararar! Remind me to come drink your beer again some time. I thought i saw a terntable deck your shop.....

    ReplyDelete