Tuesday, August 16, 2011

REC(tom) SUPPLY suCks Ass

Is it so fucking difficult? I mean I ask you. Quick as I can tell it,
went to rec. needed chain and sprockets for the honda. Why do I ALWAYs get stuck with the biggest douche of them all (you know the guy. never leaves his stool, hat backwards, looks mildly retarded). Hooked me up with a chain and sprockets for $100 less than Powerhouse Honda. Great. haagh. (big sigh) but... The chain is 4 links too short. So Either the catalogue doesn't even have accurate info in it OR this guys is actually dumber than I thought. Went back today got a longer chain for even less money. Fine. HAAGH (BIG SIGH) went to install, no master link. Call RECtom, "There's a screw-up with the fix to your screw-up, screw-up." "Oh well, ah, we don't have any master links in stock.......(long pause) I can probably get one by Thursday!"

and on and on. Someone remind me on a weekly basis, please, that I do NOT want to go back there.


No comments:

Post a Comment