Thursday, September 15, 2011

60's chopper style.

I have done it!!! I have figured out what I want my bike to look like. Yes I am building a real chopper. Got a narrow glide front with 4 over tubes. Possibly will be looking for a 21 or 19 spoked rim for the front in the future. Made me up some super tight stainless pull backs. And probably going to run the sporty style tank I am making on it. Also looking for a ridiculous king and queen for it. Any way she is a thing of beauty.




















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. gonna be rad-iculous, bro. Make magic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyyyyyyy! so you ended up w/csik's sissy, eh? how attached to that big bastard are you? You gonna just use it for mockup, or are you totally in love with it?
    Those bars are crazy dude. looks rad.
    monday morning i totally regreted not picking up that sissy, i wanna run it on my ace- if your willing to part with it.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya man I am just useing it for mock up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fukkin, eh. after ninja sez, "dude, run that on your shadow!", I just couldn't stop it from rollin around the empty hallways of my greasy melon. Lemme know when it's served its perpiss fer ya, an' i'll tradja cash or booze or something.

    cheerz!

    ReplyDelete