Saturday, October 8, 2011

More than I can chew

So I posted a picture the other day of the engine that the ninja didn't want to see. So I thought I'd fill you all in. I have to many things to work on and only limited time in town. First of course is the 650 which is looking better all the time.


Then there is the boler which was an after thought till my boss saw it and wanted to help me paint it.

It is looking pretty good after paint, but there are still a lot of loose ends to tie up

This brings me to the Engine that Ninjas actually wanted to look at. It was given to me by a really interesting guy who happens to have a Pitts Special parked in his garage beside the vehicle that he took this engine out of.

And that engine is supposed to go into this:

Just trying to get it airborne not going to try and licence it. On top of all of these ridiculous projects I bought this boat which needs some work as well. I'm targeting spring for it cause I will need a boat for next summer.

It is a comet traveller circa 1960'ish. Then of course I need to deal with my MG.

So really I am turning into a junk collector hopefully I don't gain anymore before heading north again!!

1 comment:

  1. Great lookin "to do" list, Keno. Can't wait to fly Sammy Samurai. Happy to join in some fishing trips too. I'll pull the boat, you pull the trailer. I added yer exploits to the side bar of the blog under your Moto Keno heading.

    ReplyDelete