Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Bravo Bravo, Powder whore, Slush slut

Yea I don't get on here enough because I am always working on that Bravo something breaks everytime I ride it.
This is how I fixed my hood after running another sled into the back of my bravo which in turn smashed into yet another sled.  The three stooges couldn't make you laugh harder but it did cost me cause that repair lasted all of 5 min in the powder

This is yesterday after work we went to play in the powder up around the nav aid, there is a shit ton of snow up here this year and I really need a bigger sled!!

And this is the damage from today's ride,  gonna get that riveted back together with some extra brackets for support.  Having an absolute blast up here in the powder. I'm thinking it is worth a trip up for those of you who have sleds!!!

I'll try and get on here more often when I gots something good.
Oh  Yea I've been a bit less of a slush slut this is the 3rd time I got stuck in the Grand mothers bay porker rally... Three days of beer vodka and ephedrine will get you into trouble  Finally recovered  just the other day. but man that was fun!!

1 comment:

  1. Bahahahahahha!!!!!! Optimal Muleage! Thanks Kenny. Needed the laugh.

    ReplyDelete