Friday, December 4, 2009

love letter to mrs. ninjas

In my obsessed pursuit to have the 21" roller on the 650 I may have crossed a line. Those of you who have ever dealt with salvage yard parts guys know the crustiness that I'll speak of. Now most of us have been stared down, stood up, and knocked down by crusties before and by the time your 30th rolls around it's old enough hat that the crusties from the salvage yard no longer have the intimidating hold on us they may have had at 16 when you were just looking to get a fair price on a less weathered dash for your '82 mustang lx. That said it's really no place to send your wife... I did so. With little more than a mention of crusty behaviour and sour attitudes, I sent my dearest darling wife into the lions den. Here's the line in the sand. Now. You boys ask yerselves and be honest when you answer me, if you were dumb enough to ask your better half to attempt a product return at a salvage yard and to get a different wheel instead, what answer would come? eff u?

Thank you darling, yer the apple of my eye and I luv ya to pieces.

2 comments: