Sunday, April 11, 2010

Wascally Wabbit

Elmer and Evelyn lived across my back alley. Talked to him once at a BBQ with all the neighbours. He told me stories of gravel road running around the farm back in the twenties on the Indian that he and his brother bought back then. Cool 1st hand accounts of riding in Sask before our parents were born.
Unfortunately Elmer passed away a while back and another neighbour bought his truck and decided that it should be a community truck for the whole block to use. So he passed out a set of keys to each house.
So Elmer just helped me bring my KLR into town all legal like so I can finally get it registered in my name.
Cheers Elmer!
-additional photos by Blackbeard

2 comments:

  1. Nice one. I love the CBC North front plate. Classic. Your gonna plate the KLR? Why? Where's the 919?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gonna plate the klr for three months real cheap then gonna drop a ton o $$ to plate the 919 in the best months of the summer. Plus I want to do some exploring this summer too!

    ReplyDelete