Saturday, December 18, 2010

eagle eyes

Saw this ad on Kijiji and got REALLY excited for a few minutes. Am I in the market for a 250 Triumph enduro basket case? No. But peeking at me from the bottom of the picture is what appears to be a digger style chopper frame with an old ironhead mounted. I inquired about this survivor, but heard back that it was sold years ago. Anybody know of it's where abouts? I've never seen it on the road so it may just be collecting more dust in someone else' garage.

3 comments:

  1. HAHA man i think you got some sort of telepathy and read my next blog post. I did the EXACT same thing. I emailed the guy and everything! too funny. i'd love know where that bike is at, looks rad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so how can you tell from here that its an old ironhead?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh nevermind i can see it now, yeah, sure not a shovel.

    ReplyDelete