Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Bum Dastard

'While ago i posted some bitching about the radiator in my 91 honda accord. Specifically, how it split, blew out the coolant and fried my heater core. I pulled it and took it in for a recrimp. Now the sonovabitch did it again. so i went to to pull the rad again (which incidentally took me only 45 mins with out following the directions in the haynes manual, compared to the 2 1/2 hrs to going step by step. The fans all come out as a unit with the rad and do not need to be removed separately and first.) However, when I went to take the bottom hose of the bottom rad tank, i noticed my circular hose clamp was not very tight. Fukk. Now i have to take and have it pressure tested to see if the recrimp has let go, or if I blew all the coolant out b/c my one hose was loose and I fried a second heater core because I'm a such a fukkin shitty mechanic. Did i mention you have to pull the dash to get to the heater core? Takes either time or $$$ for that job!
Sr. said he could give me a hand.......

2 comments:

  1. So i fukkin went to the rad shop, and a branneu mutherfugger was only $130! Shoulda never tried to reuse the dead bastard in the first place! Ballz! fukk! BallZ!

    ReplyDelete