Friday, July 23, 2010

How long does it take for a stock Honda to break?

a) 23 years
b) 276 months
c) 1196 weeks
d) 54,594km
e) 800km from home
f) all of the above

Yup, you guessed it. Stranded in Medora Fuckin North Dakota! Alternator is pooched. Can't get home on the battery. Actually can't even get back to the hotel on the battery.

So if all the stars line up tomorrow...
1) The Honda dealership 1/2 hour away will be open on Saturday
2) They will come pick my bike up
3) They will have an alternator for it
4) They will be able to fix it by 3:00pm
5) I will be able to ride home.

If not... I ride home bitch behind my dad and come back for it with the truck next week. Sweet!

It's probably because of all the bragging I was doing in front of all the Harley guys.

2 comments:

  1. What no pictures? Sorry i wasn't there to help out. Here's hopin' the stars align and if you're drinkin whiskey right now...cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. g)54 594km in 23 years? sorry it happened so far from where you can fix it. Wish I could help ya. But now instead of it being a ride it became an adventure.... sweet!

    ReplyDelete