Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Sand Riding

Du Keeps, Mike and I had a blast kickin up Sand roosts out at Otoapaso last Friday! I found that the Klr has enough torque to get up the hill, but not enough traction in the Sand. Some new boots may be in order. Cause the fornt end is really freakin sloppy in all that sand.
This is where we needed a camera!
Then it started to rain and we did a few rain laps before heading out through a big boomer, Thanks for the googles and rain jacket Du Keeps I'll get them back to you!




1 comment:

  1. That was one of the best times I've had in a long time. Thanks again Keno for taking us out there. Can't stop thinking about it. It's all I can do to not buy a bigger bike. But that little 175 did pretty darn good too. So, that brings me to my next point...Anyone up for a Friday am ride? Or a Thurs early pm ride?

    I was reminded that even though I love my quad, my heart rides a dirtbike.

    ReplyDelete