Sunday, August 8, 2010

Backwards beer blog (part deuce)

This one's not quite so backwards, so just muddle thru.....
Wikkid little mini speedo that I Found In The Barn. New acronym (FITB). Feel free to use it where applicable. Pulled it from the carcass of some rotting suzuki dirt bike. Not just to fool the cops, works and everything. Dunno 'bout accuracy, but present it will be!
Here's where the problem of not hardtailing it is getting tricky. Fukkin shit looks funny. don't really want a goofy chopper. Also, the sporty tank is not gonna work without being seriously modified. I'm gonna just run a cm tank. It keeps the lowest profile and a mild teardrop shape. I also experimented with dirt bag tanks. Didn't mind it, but not quite where i wanna go yet.
You can see my frame problem here. It kinda looks like someone just chopped the ass of a bike. I'd blame Sr., but it was my idea. I was hoping that would be more absorbed by the short shocks. But there's to much space between the the rear fender and the seat. what's a muthafukka to do? any thoughts? advice? websites? pics of good shit? I'm considering that i might not be able to "get there from here" and hardtailing might be the next step, but i'd like to keep suspension if i can.
gonna heat up the frame here
And here and try and give it some beat downs. and narrower. I hope. any tips on fukking with your frame?

2 comments:

  1. What headlight is on that thing? Looks like a nice 5 3/4 bates style. Where'd that come from?

    ReplyDelete