Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Busy two weeks...

A ride to Ness Creek with only one wrong turn... or lack of a correct turn ended up being a real trip!
Got to see the snowbirds passing through Saskatoon and watched them do a formation takeoff, very cool. Sorry for the terrible pic they are parked in the background, honest, inbetween the van and the big airplane.
Drove past my Neighbors sweet impala when they had the boat hooked up and had to stop for a picture. fuck that is a sweet setup eh!?

Elmer helped me pick up the boose for my sisters wedding.


The wedding was a blast and I got to keep all this beer after it was all done.
It is keeping chilled in another neighbors Antiquated mule of a fridge that was built by GM.

I had another amazing weekend wich you'll hear about in another post cause it's too much to include here.
And then I sold my KLR before going to work on Monday.


So Now I'm in the market for a dirtbike..... maybe a 2 stroke? Anything that is under 341lbs cause that is too heavy for sand!!!

6 comments:

  1. Custom Cycle has a RM250F for $6000 and a new 2008 KLR450 for $6000. They say the list price was $9000. I saw the exact same bike in Dickinson ND for a list price of $5100. Also, my brother-in-law in Red Deer could possibly be talked into selling his RM 125.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you sold your bike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW you sold the KLR!?...er I Mean....Wow you have all that beer!? Love the Impala/Boat setup, it's even a tri-hull bahahahar. Very Saskatchewan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I certainly did not get $6000 for the KLR so that is a bit out of my price range. I'm going to look for something newer but not that new. As for the beer I may need some help to get it out of the fridge.... anybody want to help?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yea forgot to mention that breezer box is full of beer not coolers

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's just cuz you already drank all the Breezer's...I mean yes, I can totally help you, friend.

    ReplyDelete