Thursday, August 19, 2010

Freszh Mheit!??!

So...... I can no longer keep my enthusiasm private. After driving a (almost) modern import for a coupla years, I'm kinda tired of it. I don't get the fuel milage I was hoping for with the non vtech honda 2.2. My perticuler accord seems to have its own peculiar thirst. Not to bad in summer tho. If i'm gonna drive a car that is old enough that it always needs something, it may as well be a car I thats easier (read: faster) to repair. So kijiji has offered me a cheap interesting car, needing just a few things (one of them a gd heatercore). The owner seems to have kinda minimal communication/social/computer skills so it's taking me a while to go investigate. It may very well be an Antiquated Mule (but a luxury edition)! I will letcha know what i see........
whenever it happens.

3 comments:

  1. Well...where's the link. Let's see this possible acquisition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothing to see. I will provide details as i round the squirmy little bastards up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fukkin hell. one of them drop of the face of kijiji bastards......
    no news

    ReplyDelete